- Company: Bakerd Manufacturing
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
Bakerd is a private sole proprietorship company engaged in the manufacturing sector. The company manufacturer’s bakery and pastry products such as baking powder, bread improver and other related packed food products. Since its establishment, the company has gained larger market share and strives to be one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality food additive products in the country, especially food items related to bakery and pastry. Our factory is located in Addis Ababa, Nifas Silk Lafto.
Responsible for going door-to-door and selling merchandise or services. Sets up and demonstrates product, negotiates sale, and completes paperwork. May check up on clients repeatedly.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Identifying new potential clients
- Distributing the company products
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Take payments such as cash, credit, or check
- Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth.
- Analyze, evaluate and assess sales territories for own products or services.
- Recommend improvements and changes as appropriate to company sales policies.
- Determine and set goals and objectives for target sales.
- Prepare monthly sales and marketing plans
- Provide support in troubleshooting and resolving customer issues and concerns.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- TWO years or above sales & marketing
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to engage effectively with customers in and out of the showroom
- Ability to perform door to door sales and bring in work
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Willingness and ability to work under tight timelines, and flexibility to engage in multiple tasks
- Residence around Nifasik Laphto is Advantageous
- Driving License also Advantageous