- Company: Relief society of Tigray (REST)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Tigray Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
The Rural Water Supply Development Director is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling, implementing, evaluating the overall work of rural water supply development department. She establishes effective ways of identifying the nature and scope of needs to be handled through the department. She follows up, coordinates and reports on the progress of programs and projects.
- Executive Director
Type of Employment
- Contract with possibility of extension upon availability of fund
Number of Positions:
- PHD/MSc Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology or related fields.
- 10/12 years relevant work experience out of which 4 years at managerial position
Only qualified Female Candidates meeting the required qualifications are strongly encouraged
Interested applicants should submit the unreturnable photocopy of their credential documents, Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae.
Mekelle REST Head Office Room No 104 or REST Liaison Office Addis Abeba Bole Road Near Meskerem Supper Market Building.
closing date : March 20, 2020.