- Company: Relief society of Tigray (REST)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Tigray Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
Relief Society of Tigray (REST) is seeking for qualified individuals to fill the vacant post of PSNP Coordination Director
The PSNP Coordination Director is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling, implementing, evaluating the USAID Title II food for peace funded, development food security activity (DFSA), provide general guidance on management of Tigray productive safety net program (TPSNP4) implementation, lead the preparation of work plans and reports and other deliverables, coordinate M & E and knowledge management, Track resource flows and utilization (food /cash), represent REST in PSNP forums at all level, supervise project staff and ensure that the overall programmatic and financial requirements of the cooperative agreement are met consistent with USAID guidelines and regulations.
Number of Positions
- Executive Director
Type of Employment:
- Contract with possibility of extension upon availability of fund
- PHD/MSc/MA Degree in Development Studies, Rural Development, Social Work or related fields.
- 10/12 years relevant work experience out of which 4 years at managerial position
Only qualified Female Candidates meeting the required qualifications are strongly encouraged
Interested applicants should submit the nonreturnable photocopy of their credential documents, Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae.
Mekelle REST Head Office Room No 104 or REST Liaison Office Addis Abeba Bole Road Near Meskerem Supper Market Building.
closing date : March 20, 2020.